WE’RE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING AND RESPECTING YOUR PRIVACYFind UK Property is a trading name for International Property Specialists Ltd. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website or call us, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes. By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU?We obtain information about you when you use our website and contact us using the following:
- SalesIQ: When you use the live help tool, your user ID and IP address is collected, along with any other information you provide, so that we can contact you regarding your enquiry. If you leave us a message, your name, email address and phone number is collected so that we can call/email you back a response.
- Enquiry form: When you submit a form, the personal information we collect might include your name, email address and any other information you provide us with such as your contact number, resident country and nationality.
- Sales calls: If you choose to contact us using the telephone number on the website, any personal information you provide will be collected.
HOW IS YOUR INFORMATION USED?We may typically use your personal information for the following purposes. This is not a definitive list and may change from time to time:
- To send you information about our investment properties or communications which you have requested
- To respond to your enquiries or comments submitted through this Website
- To help improve our products and services
- To help customise the website according to your interests
- To help in training and development of staff
WHAT IS THE LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THE INFORMATION?We have a legitimate interest to process this information. These legitimate interests are:
- To ensure that your queries are addressed
- To provide you with our services
- To gain information about the use of our website and any improvements that can be made
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?In accordance with the GDPR, we will retain your personal information for three years from the date of collection at which point it will be erased or anonymised so that the data no longer identifies you.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
HOW TO UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION?If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us on [email protected] as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data at any time. You have the right to use our website without consenting to marketing and communication services. We currently do NOT send marketing emails to our clients. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You have a right to request access to or rectification of your personal data which we hold about you. You also have a right to erase your personal data, to restrict the processing of your personal data and the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us, the right to object to our processing of your personal data and a right to request that we transmit your personal data to another data controller. Where we process your personal data because you have given us your consent to do so, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office if you feel unhappy with the way we process your data. Please visit www.ico.org.uk for more information. To exercise any of these rights, please write to [email protected].
REVIEW OF THIS POLICYWe keep this Policy under regular review. This Policy was last updated in January 2020.
WHAT ARE CACHES?
Cache is a temporary storage of web page resources stored in the user’s device for faster loading of web pages. The first time you visit a website, items such as pictures, videos, clippings and audios might take a considerable time before the entire website loads completely. By storing these items in the user’s device, the loading of the website is much faster than the first time.